1. If you are holding your iPad in portrait orientation, you must tap Accounts in the top left-hand corner to access the app sidebar. Skip to step 2 if you are holding your iPad in landscape orientation, as the sidebar will already be visible.
2. Tap your account name in the Feedback Studio for iPad sidebar.
3. Tap your class name in the Feedback Studio for iPad sidebar.
If you access Turnitin as both an instructor and a student, you can select the user type you wish to view in-app, or simply select both for an overview of all classes you are associated with.
4. You will now be able to see your list of assignments in the sidebar. Each assignment option will advise you how many students from your class have submitted their assignment and how many assignments that you have already graded. Tap the assignment to view the assignment information in full.
5. To view a student's paper, you must access the Document Viewer. Tap anywhere on a student submission from the assignment dashboard. The pen icon indicates that a paper still needs to be graded and a blue number indicates that you have already graded the paper. You may revisit graded papers and make any necessary amendments.
6. Once a paper has been selected, you will be directed to the Document Viewer for this particular paper.