Turnitin Feedback Studio for iPad allows you to view any feedback left by your instructor, whether this is on-paper feedback, including in-line comments, bubble comments, and QuickMarks, or general feedback, such as voice comments. You can find out when your feedback will be available by viewing the assignment information page.
When your feedback is ready, you will be notified within the app. Simply tap the bell icon at the top of the page, then select the notification to be directed to your paper.
1. If you are holding your iPad in portrait orientation, you must tap Accounts in the top left-hand corner to access the app sidebar. Skip to step 2 if you are holding your iPad in landscape orientation, as the sidebar will already be visible.
2. Tap your account name in the Feedback Studio for iPad sidebar.
3. Tap your class name or class section name in the Feedback Studio for iPad sidebar.
4. From the assignment list, tap the assignment you would like to access. Each assignment will show the assignment's due date and submission status. Tap the assignment to view the assignment information in full.
5. To view your grade and any feedback provided by your instructor, from the assignment information page, tap View Scores and Feedback to access the document viewer.
6. You are now able to view your grade in the top right-hand corner of the document viewer, and see all on-paper feedback. Simply tap on any QuickMarks and bubble comments to view your feedback in more detail.
From the Instructor Feedback page, you have access to the following:
Your instructor's text comment
Your instructor's voice comment
The rubric used to grade your paper
Your submission information
Your similarity score
Tap the speech bubble icon from the top of the document viewer to view your general feedback.
To play your instructor's voice comment, simply use the play and pause icons on the Instructor Feedback page.
Note: To listen, you may be required to allow the Feedback Studio for iPad app to access your microphone.
Rubric scorecards can be used to evaluate student work, based on defined criteria and scales. Grading forms can be used to provide free-form feedback and scores to evaluate student work based on defined criteria.
If your instructor has used a rubric scorecard to grade your paper, you can view the criteria and scale that they have used to grade.
1. From the Instructor Feedback page, tap the View Rubric button.
2. You are now able to view the rubric items selected by your instructor.
If your instructor has used a grading form to grade your paper, you can view the score and comments they have given for each criterion in the grading form.
1. From the Instructor Feedback page, tap the Grading Form button.
2. You are now able to view the grades provided for each criterion, alongside any comments your instructor may have left.