The guide below will assist you in the first step of your LTI configuration.
2. Ensure that Administrator view is enabled from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen. If Instructor or Student is selected, please change to Administrator.
3. Click the integrations button for the account. If purchased, either the Unconfigured or Configured button will appear in the integrations column from the administrator homepage.
3a. If an integration has already been configured, click the Configured button to check that all LTI API details are correct.
3b. If the integration has not been configured, click the Unconfigured button, and follow steps 4 to 7
4. Click on the LTI API button to open the configuration page
Note: Unconfigured platforms will have an unlit status button. A yellow status buttons indicate a partially configured integration. A green status button indicates a fully configured integration.
5. Fill out the three required fields:
Tip: The Shared Key is used during the configuration process within LTI. For quick reference, we recommend making a note of the Shared Key once it has been entered.
6. To enable Turnitin to provide your institution with optimal support, please enter the name and email address of a technical contact who is responsible for maintaining your integration.
7. Check the box to agree that you understand that providing any phone number, URL, or test login information is optional but may be requested by Turnitin.
Finalize the LTI configuration by clicking Save.