You can switch between Feedback Studio and Turnitin Classic as many times as you wish. Simply follow the instructions below to learn how to do this. Switching between the two will not affect a student's Similarity Score or any feedback you may have left on a student's paper.
1. To enable or disable Feedback Studio from the document viewer, you can use the quick links provided.
1a. If your administrator has enabled Feedback Studio, but you'd like to return to Turnitin Classic, you can simply navigate to the bottom footer of Feedback Studio and click Return to Turnitin Classic. This will reload the document viewer in Turnitin Classic.
1b. If you'd like to switch to Feedback Studio from Turnitin Classic, navigate to the top of the document viewer and click Try the new Feedback Studio. This will reload the document viewer in Feedback Studio.
1. To enable or disable Feedback Studio from your Turnitin dashboard, simply click User Info from the black navigation bar at the top of the page. This will open the User Information/Account Settings page.
2. From the User Information/Account Settings page, select On from the Feedback Studio drop-down list, which will enable Feedback Studio. Similarly, select Off to disable Feedback Studio.
3. To save this change, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
4. Your changes will be confirmed via the red banner at the top of the page.