The Turnitin libraries page is separated into four pages accessible by using the appropriate tab. The initial page is the assignments library.
The areas of the library page are:
Assignments - a list of assignments created in any class controlled by the instructorQuickMark Manager - a list of the instructors QuickMark sets, allows instructors to create new QuickMark sets and QuickMark comments, and manage their QuickMark sets
Rubric Manager - contains list of the instructors rubrics, allows instructors to create new rubrics, export or share their rubrics
PeerMark Questions - a list of the instructors current PeerMark question libraries, allows instructors to create new PeerMark libraries and to manage or create PeerMark Questions within a library
The assignments library assists an instructor in managing the assignment sets created in all of the instructor’s classes on Turnitin. When an assignment is created for a class, the assignment is added to that class’ assignment set.
When the library page is opened, the assignment library displays the assignment set for the current class by default. To select a different class assignment set to view, use the pull down menu labeled select assignment set and choose the name of a class. The assignment set for the selected class will be displayed.
From the assignment library, an instructor can import assignments to copy them from one class to another.
1. Log into Turnitin and click on the name of the class to import an assignment or set of assignments into
2. Click on the libraries tab in the class
3. Use the select assignment set pull down menu to choose a class to import assignments from
4. Click the check box to the left of the assignment(s) to import to another class
5. Click the import button above the assignment name list
6. Select whether to use the assignment dates existing in the library or to enter new dates. To use library dates, click the preserve dates link. To enter new dates for a new school year or semester, enter the start and due dates and click submit
7. The assignment(s) selected will be imported into the current class
Note: If more than one assignment is being imported, the selected dates are applied to all assignments imported at the same time. Dates can be edited later for individual assignments by clicking on the assignment update button. The user may also import assignments one by one, selecting new dates for each assignment.