1. To access a Similarity Report, you must firstly access the main homepage by clicking the All Classes tab from the top of any page
2. From the main homepage, the instructor must click on the name of the class to view the class portfolio
3. By clicking View under the Actions column, this will direct you to the Assignment Inbox
4. Under the Similarity column are the icons indicating the percentage of the Overall Similarity Index and the corresponding color on a blue to red scale.
5. Click on the similarity percentage from the aforementioned Similarity column to open the Similarity Report in a new window. If the new window does not appear, you may need to add turnitin.com to the list of sites allowed to create pop-up windows on the web browser that you are using.