Key assignment information is available directly from Feedback Studio for iPad. From the assignment information page, you can do the following:
1. If you are holding your iPad in portrait orientation, you must tap Accounts in the top left-hand corner to access the sidebar. Skip to Step 2 if you are holding your iPad in landscape orientation, as the sidebar will already be visible.
2. Tap your account name in the Feedback Studio for iPad sidebar.
3. Tap your class name in the Feedback Studio for iPad.
4. From the assignment list, tap the assignment you would like to access. Each assignment will show the assignment's due date and submission status. Tap the assignment to view the assignment information in full.
5. Assignment information is now available on-screen. If you have already submitted your paper to Feedback Studio for iPad, you can access your scores and feedback, as well as your digital receipt. If you are yet to submit, you can submit your paper from this page. Click here to view guidance on submitting your paper.
The assignment rubric or grading form allows you to view the criteria and scale that your paper will be marked against.
1. To view how your paper was graded, from the assignment information page...
1a. Click View Rubric .
1b. Click View Grading Form.
2. The assignment rubric or grading form can now be viewed on-screen. Click Close to return to the assignment information page.
Note: You are able to view an assignment's rubric or grading form before making a submission.
Your digital receipt confirms your submission and details the following:
1. Tap the View Digital Receipt button from the assignment information page.
2. Your digital receipt can now be viewed on-screen. Click Close to return to the assignment information screen.
Tap the download icon from the right-hand corner of your digital receipt to save it to your iPad. You will be prompted to select a download destination.