As a student, you can submit your paper to Turnitin using the Feedback Studio for iPad app. The app allows you to select your paper from your iPad, then send your paper to Turnitin, view your similarity report, and await feedback from your instructor.
1. If you are holding your iPad in portrait orientation, you must tap Accounts in the top left-hand corner to access the sidebar. Skip to step 2 if you are holding your iPad in landscape orientation, as the sidebar will already be visible.
2. Tap your account name in the Feedback Studio for iPad sidebar.
3. Tap your class name in the Feedback Studio for iPad sidebar.
4. From the assignment list, tap the assignment you would like to access. Each assignment will show the assignment's due date and submission status. Tap the assignment to view the assignment information in full.
5. From the assignment information page, tap Submit to Assignment.
6. Enter your assignment title, then tap Select File.
7. Locate and select your file.
8. Allow your file time to transfer into the Feedback Studio for iPad app.
9. At this point, the Feedback Studio for iPad app will inform you of any issues with your file. Tap Submit to continue or alternatively, tap Remove to select an alternative file.
10. Once your assignment has been submitted, you will be provided with a number of assignment options, allowing you to preview your paper or digital receipt. You may also opt to resubmit your paper by clicking the Resubmit button. This option is only available for students whose instructor has enabled this setting.
A confirmation of your submission will be emailed to you. For submissions made in-app, your digital receipt is only available via the app or Turnitin directly.
Late submissions are only available to students whose instructors have enabled this assignment setting. If the Submit Late option is unavailable when your assignment status shows as Past Due, please contact your instructor regarding this.
Resubmissions are only available to students whose instructors have enabled this assignment setting. If the Resubmit option is unavailable when your assignment status shows as Submitted, please contact your instructor regarding this.