To log into the Turnitin Feedback Studio iPad app, you must have a Turnitin user profile associated with a valid institutional Turnitin account. You must have your login credentials (or access code for instructors) available to gain access to your Turnitin account. If you do not have a Turnitin account, please visit instructor or student guidance for setting up a new account.
If you log into Turnitin directly, enter your email address and password, then tap the Log In button.
Feedback Studio for iPad updates to identify any incorrect or outdated login credentials. If your password is changed while the app is linked to Turnitin, a prompt will appear advising of this change and will encourage you to correct the issue.
You are given five attempts to enter your new password.
If all five attempts fail, you will, at this point, be warned that you are working offline and your data will not sync to the server.
If you are an instructor using Feedback Studio through an integration with a learning management system (LMS), you can also use an access code to log into the app.
1a. Tap the Log in with Access Code button.
1b. If you do not have an access code, see the guidance below for generating a class access code.
2. Enter your access code in the field provided, then click Log In from the top right-hand corner.
If you access Turnitin through an integration with a learning management system, you will need to generate a class access code in order to log in to your classes on Turnitin for iPad.
1. Log into your LMS from your device.
2. Open the Turnitin Document Viewer for any paper by clicking on the assignment name.
3. Tap on the iPad icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the document viewer.
4. A popup box will appear. Click the Generate code button to gain your access code.
5. Your one-time access code will appear in place of the Generate code button. Make a note of this code for use within the Turnitin for iPad app.
6. Return to the Feedback Studio for iPad app to log in using the access code.
If you usually access Turnitin directly, as well as via an integration, you can log in to the Feedback Studio app using your email address and password, then add extra classes using access codes. The same applies if you only use Turnitin through an integration; you can add more access codes after login.
1. Once logged in, tap the user profile button in the top right-hand corner.
2. Tap Add Class With Access Code.
3. Enter your access code, then tap Add.
4. Tap the account name from the Turnitin homepage in order to view your list of added classes.