To configure an LTI, Blackboard, or Moodle integration, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in as the Turnitin account administrator from the Turnitin homepage: http//www.turnitinuk.com for UK users and http://www.turnitin.com for users outside of the UK.
2. Click the Integrations button for the account that you wish to integrate with an LMS. If purchased, the Unconfigured or Configured button will appear in the Integrations column.
2a. If an integration has already been configured, click the Configured button
Click the integration with the green light alongside it and check that all details are correct. This completes the integration configuration.
2b. If the integration has not been configured, click the Unconfigured button, and follow steps 3 to 5.
3. Click the appropriate integration name to open the configuration page. Unconfigured integrations will have an unlit light alongside it, a yellow light indicates a partially configured integration, and a green light indicates a fully configured integration.
4. Fill out the three required fields:
Tip: The shared key is used during the configuration process within LTI. You can always view your shared key again for easy reference by navigating back to this page.
5. Click Save to finalize the LTI API configuration.