If your instructor used or plans to use a rubric to grade your assignment, the rubric will be attached to the assignment. This will allow you to view the list of marks associated with a specific criterion, and will help you understand how your instructor reached or will reach your end grade.
1. To access the attached rubric, click the Summary tab from the Assignment Dashboard
2. If your instructor used a rubric to grade your assignment, a link will be placed in the GradeMark rubric section of the assignment summary page. Click the rubric name to open and view the rubric
Note: The rubric name is created by your instructor and will not match rubric name shown in this guide.
3. A new browser window will open to reveal the rubric. Scroll up vertically and horizontally to view the rubric scale and criteria
Note: The number of marks associated is displayed within the comment icon next to each criterion.
4. Once viewed, click the Close button to exit the rubric
To view the rubric scorecard used for your paper, along with the criterion selected by your instructor, you can find this from the Assignment Dashboard.
1. Once your instructor has graded your paper, click the assigned grade, which appears alongside the edit icon. This will open the Turnitin Document Viewer in a new browser window
2. If a rubric was used to grade your paper, the rubric icon will become available to you in the bottom right of the sidebar
3. The rubric scorecard will now appear in the sidebar, detailing the extent to which each criterion was achieved in order to reach your final grade. To view the entire rubric used to grade the paper, scroll to the bottom of the rubric sidebar and click the View full size rubric in a new window link. A new browser window containing the entire rubric will open
4. If marks on the paper were associated with rubric criteria, the mark will display the rubric icon
5. When viewing a rubric, students can view the list of marks associated with a specific criterion. The number of marks associated is displayed within the comment icon next to each criterion
6. To view the list of associated marks click on the comment icon. Hover over a mark in the list and then click on the Show link to view the mark location on the paper