The Turnitin administrator can select the paper repository options. You can do this within your account to either allow instructors to have access to paper repository assignment options or choose to have all student papers submitted to the standard repository. The Turnitin administrator has three options:
- enable instructor standard repository options;
- enable instructor expanded repository options; or
- submit all papers to the standard repository
1. Login to Turnitin as the administrator and click on the Edit icon to the right of the account name
2. Select Edit account settings, where you will be directed to the Modify Account page
3. On this page, there will be a number of account options. Select one of the three paper repository options from the dropdown list.
3. Click on submit in the bottom left corner of the account modification window to save any changes made
- If submit all papers to the standard repository is selected from the paper repository options pull-down menu, all student papers submitted to the account will be stored in the standard paper repository.
- If enable instructor standard repository options is chosen instructors will be able to set the assignment option to either store student papers within the standard paper repository or to not store the papers in any repository.
- If enable instructor expanded repository options is chosen, instructors will be able to set an assignment options to store student papers in the standard paper repository, in the institution paper repository, no repository, or to allow students to choose between the standard paper repository and the institution paper repository