The thumbnail bar gives you a quick overview of the pages in your assignment.
1. The thumbnail bar can be accessed by clicking on the black tab in the left-hand corner of Turnitin Feedback Studio.
2. By clicking on one of the thumbnails, this will jump to the relevant page within your paper.
3. You can ‘lock’ or 'unlock' the thumbnail bar using the padlock icon in the top left-hand corner of the thumbnail bar; this will snap the paper to fit your current view.
Note: Locking the thumbnail bar will prevent you from being able to close it.
4. To close the thumbnail bar, unlock it by clicking on the locked padlock icon, then click the black tab that was originally used to open it.
Should you wish to resize your paper, you can zoom in or out using the slider at the bottom of Turnitin Feedback Studio.
1. Drag the black circle left or right, depending on the size that you wish for your paper to be.
2. After resizing, you can quickly snap your paper back to its default size by clicking the expand icon to the left of the slider
The product toolbar makes it easy for you to toggle between different layers. For example, if you wish to view your similarity report and your instructor's feedback at the same time, you can simply turn on both of these layers.
You can toggle a layer on and off using one of two very easy methods.
1a. Click the layer icon at the top of the product toolbar; this will open the Active Layers side panel
1b. In the Active Layers side panel, the areas that you have received feedback for will be color-coded and are displayed alongside a check box. Select the checkbox for each area that you wish to display within your paper (grading, similarity, or e-rater). Alternatively, deselect the layers that you wish to hide. You can return to this at any time to amend your active layers.