As a Turnitin administrator, you must first configure the Moodle integration before the code packages can be installed. You should log into your Turnitin account at www.turnitin.com.
2. At the top right of your screen click on the Log In button
3. Enter your email address and password, then click the Log In button again.
4. Click on the Integrations button for the account.
4a. If purchased, the Unconfigured button will appear under the Integrations column. If the integration has not been configured, click on the Unconfigured button.
4b. If an integration has already been configured, click on the Configured button and skip to step 8.
5. Click on Moodle Direct to be directed to the configuration page. Unconfigured platforms will have an unlit status button. Yellow status buttons indicate a partially configured integration. The green status button indicates a fully configured integration
6. Fill out the three required fields:
Tip: The shared key is used during the plug-in installation process within Moodle. We recommend making a note of the secret key once it has been entered for quick reference
7. Click Save to finalize the Moodle Direct configuration, or click Cancel to abort.
8. Once the integration has been configured, you can download the latest version of the code package by clicking on this link.
Note: Moodle Direct Version 1 only works with Moodle versions 1.8 to 2.5.