- Verified against Moodle 3.0
- Grades can now be shown as a percentage.
- Datatables has been updated to the latest version.
- Added a note to highlight the 24 hour Originality Report delay for resubmissions.
- The assignment part displayed is now remembered upon submission deletion.
- TII user record is removed if Moodle user does not exist when unlinked.
- Fixed potential difference in temp directory path.
- Fixed an issue where the Rubric view link is not visible for students.
- Fixed an issue where the Grademark icon was not clickable if resubmissions are enabled.
- Shared rubrics is now initialised when creating a Turnitin class.
- Fixed an issue where course restore was grabbing the wrong class.
- Student first name default is now saved in the plugin settings when student privacy is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where student names are visible in the file name when student privacy is enabled.
- An issue where the EULA modal would not open properly when certain themes are being used.
Tested against Moodle 2.6 to 3.0
- Disable resubmit button in admin area until a submission has been selected.
- Indicator added to show whether student has viewed GradeMark feedback.
- Notice added to warn assignment creators to check against sources.
- File titles cleaned up before creating temp files to remove slash permission errors.
- Checking for released grades reworked for assignments with marking workflow.
Tested against Moodle 2.4 to 2.9