If there are sub-accounts on a primary account, a sub-administrator can be assigned or changed by the administrator of the primary account. Sub-administrators will only have access to the accounts they are assigned to.
1. From your administrator homepage, click the edit icon to the right of a sub-account and select Edit account settings from the drop down menu
2. Enter the first name, last name, and e-mail for the sub-administrator
3. Click on submit to assign the new sub-administrator
Note: The new administrator will be sent a notification Email if there is an existing user profile under the Email address provided. If a profile does not exist, a confirmation Email and temporary password will be provided via Email.
1. Click the new account icon to the right of your account name on the administrator homepage
2. On the next screen enter the following:
3. (Optional) Assign an account sub administrator by checking the Add a sub-administrator to this account checkbox. A first and last name will be required as well as a valid e-mail address. If a sub-administrator is not needed enter the primary administrator’s information