The Turnitin administrator must first configure the Sakai integration within Turnitin before the Turnitin integration can be configured within Sakai. The account administrator should log into their Turnitin account at http://www.turnitin.com or http://turnitinuk.com for TurnitinUK users.
2. Click on the integrations button for the account. If purchased the unconfigured button will appear under the integrations column. If the integration has already been configured click on the configured button and skip to step 6. If the integration has not been configured click on the unconfigured button
3. Click on Sakai to open up the configuration page. Unconfigured platforms will have an unlit status button. Yellow status buttons indicates a partially configured integration. The green status button indicates a fully configured integration
4. Fill out the three required fields:
Tip: The shared key is used during the plug-in installation process within Sakai. We recommend making a note of the secret key once it has been entered for quick reference
5. Fill out the required technical contact fields
6. Click Save to finalize the Sakai Direct
The Turnitin Account ID and the Shared Key are used within Sakai to verify and install the Turnitin integration.