In this guide:
- Editing the Turnitin assignment settings
- Editing the Blackboard assignment settings
- Where to change each assignment setting
Some assignment settings can only be edited in Turnitin, while other assignment settings can only be edited in Blackboard. To get an idea of which settings can be changed where, view the reference table at the bottom of this guide.
Editing the Turnitin assignment settings
To edit the Turnitin assignment settings:
- Select the assignment you would like to edit to launch into the assignment inbox.
- Select the gear icon at the top right of the assignment inbox.
Editing the Blackboard assignment settings
Depending on whether your Blackboard course set up as an Ultra View or an Original View course, there are two different places to edit the assignment settings.
- Under the Course Content section for your course, select the three-dots menu on the right side of the assignment and select Edit.
- Make your changes to the assignment and select Submit.
- Navigate to the Content section for your course.
- Select the gray dropdown bubble beside the title of the assignment you would like to edit and select Edit from the dropdown menu.
- Make your changes and then select Submit.
Where to change each assignment setting
|Feedback Release Date