This integration currently has limited availability to those participating in the early access program.
To submit to an assignment with the Blackboard Ultra Assignment Integration:
- Access your assignment in Blackboard Learn Ultra. For more information, view Blackboard Learn's assignment submission guidance.
- Under the Details & Information section on the right side of the screen, you will be able to see whether Turnitin is enabled for this assignment.
- Drag and drop your file onto the upload area, or paste the contents of your submission and select the Submit button.
- You will be presented with a confirmation message. If Turnitin is included on your assignment, the confirmation message will include a statement to accept the Turnitin End User License Agreement. You will also be able to access and review the EULA by clicking the link within the message. Selecting Submit completes the submission process.
- If your instructor has allowed access to view the Turnitin report for your submission, you will find a score icon in the grading area. Selecting this icon will launch your Turnitin report in a new window.
View our new Similarity Report guidance to learn more.