In this guide:
- Assignment information
- Viewing the GradeMark rubric or grading form
- Elements of the Assignment Dashboard
- Viewing your Similarity Report
The Assignment Dashboard allows you to submit a paper to your assignment, then view feedback on the paper you have submitted.
- Title: provides the name of the assignment
- Summary: instructions provided by the instructor for the assignment.
- Start date: the date the assignment becomes available for submission.
- Due date: the date the assignment is due.
- Post date: the date and time you can view the feedback left by your instructor.
- Marks available: The maximum amount of points possible to achieve for the assignment.
Viewing the GradeMark rubric or grading form
Rubrics and grading forms can be used to evaluate your work based on instructor-defined criteria and scales. The rubric or grading form reflects what your instructor is looking for in regards to the assignment.
To view your rubric or grading form from the Assignment Dashboard, select the rubric icon next to the point value to view the rubric or grading form which the instructor will use to grade your assignment. If your instructor has not attached a rubric or grading form to the assignment, this area will be blank.
To close the rubric or grading form, select the Close button at the bottom.
Elements of the Assignment Dashboard
- Download a digital receipt: Select the paper icon to download a digital receipt confirming your submission.
- Submission Title: Displays the title of the submission.
- Turnitin Paper ID: Displays the unique paper ID of the submission.
- Submitted: Displays the time and date of the submission.
- Similarity: Displays the Similarity Score of the assignment. Select this score to open Feedback Studio where you can view the Similarity Report.
- Grade: Displays the assignment grade. Two dashes (--) indicate the grade is not available yet. Select this grade to open Feedback Studio where you can view your instructor's feedback.
- Resubmit your assignment: Select the upload icon to resubmit. This icon will be grayed out when resubmissions are not enabled and/or if the due date has passed and late submissions are not enabled.
- Download an original copy: Select the download icon to download a PDF copy of your submission. This icon will be grayed out when a submission has not been made to the assignment.
Viewing your Similarity Report
The Similarity Report can be opened from the Assignment Dashboard.
- Select the assignment name to view the Assignment Dashboard.
Select the Similarity Score indicator from the Similarity column to open Turnitin Feedback Studio.