This article will help you identify your version of Canvas and point you toward the correct guidance for your workflow.
- Locate your assignment in your LMS and select the assignment title.
- Browse the options below to locate the view and that looks most similar to what you see. Below each image are links to associated guidance.
This view is characterized by a light gray background. The Turnitin logo is at the top left beside the text Assignment Dashboard.
If this is what you see, you are using Turnitin Feedback Studio with Canvas LTI 1.3.
- Submitting to an assignment
Using the Assignment Dashboard, including information about:
- how to view your assignment details
- how to view your rubric and grading form
- how to identify elements of the Assignment Dashboard, and
- how to view your Similarity Report.
This view is characterized by a white background and black text. The possible point value for the submission is at the top right of the page in large text.
If this is what you see, you are using Turnitin with Canvas Plagiarism Framework.