Any QuickMark set that an administrator creates can be shared with all instructors on an account. Sharing QuickMark sets to the account will enable other instructors to use those marks when grading submissions.
Instructors can use the set as shared and they can copy individual QuickMarks located within the shared set to any they have created themselves.
- If you are the administrator of more than one account, select the account you want to share a QuickMark set to.
- Select the QuickMark Library tab at the top of the page.
- If you need to create a new set, view our creating QuickMarks and QuickMark sets guidance.
- Select the set you would like to share and then select the three dot menu at the top of the set column.
- Select Share set to account.
View our QuickMarks guidance for instructors to learn more.