Any rubric or grading form that an administrator creates can be shared with all instructors on an account. Sharing rubrics and grading forms to the account will enable other instructors to use those marks when grading submissions.
- If you are the administrator of more than one account, select the account you want to share a rubric to.
- Select the Rubric/Form Library tab at the top of the page.
- Select the rubric menu icon from the left corner
- If you need to create a new rubric or form first, you can view our creating a rubric or grading form guidance.
- Select the rubric or form you would like to share.
- Once the rubric or form has loaded, select the import/export icon in the right corner.
- Select Share set to account.
View our rubrics and grading forms guidance for instructors to learn more.